›› To newcomers please read this before you start playing: Server Information
›› Starting Gear and Freebies: Click here
›› Guild Packs for Castle Siege: Click here
›› Castle Siege Event Stage Update: Click here
›› Bosses Drop Table Update: Click here
Servers are now back up and below are the changes for today's maintenance.
- Online play time will now be rewarded with 1 Credit(C) for every 15 minutes online in-game. You can use Credits(C) to purchase items in CashShop and Offtrade characters.
Note: Reward doesn't apply to Offtrade characters.
- Newly created characters are now default to level 400 with 1,995 level points for normal races and 2,793 level points for advanced races. You still need to complete the quest class until 3rd class. Quest items can be purcahsed in NPC shop at Lorencia bar.
- Optimized PvP settings
- Fixed Guild alliance; need confirmation
- There will be a notice when the character enter the game
- Offtrade was originally enabled in Loren Market, and it's now enabled to the following maps:
[How Offtrade Works?]
Offtrade uses Credits(C) as the currency for the Personal Store.
- to use offtrade, simply put the items you want to sell in your Personal Store
- set the price and the name of your store
- then open your store
- finally, type the command /offtrade, and your character will be disconnected
- to disable offtrade, simply login twice to the server where you left it offtrading
[Game Client Changes]
- A new launcher has been deployed for automatic downloading of client patches. You can get it here https://asgard.muservers.net/downloads/Asgard_MU_Launcher.zip.
- You need to download and use the new launcher to be able to login to the game, otherwise you will be prompted with a "New version" error.
- Run Mu.exe to update your game client.
Below are the updates that will be applied to the server and client (Cash Shop).
- Master Skill tree reset
- Magic Backpack
- Expanded Vault Certificate
- Time based Pets such as Demon, Skeleton, etc...
- Time based Accessories
- Time based Buffs
- New Armors
Earn more Credits(C) by staying online and doing more rebirths. A lot of new armors and weapons will be added to the in-game Cash Shop.
Asgard MU Support Team